Message from the author:

Hi! I have made it my life's mision to introduce personal finance management and wealth creation to ALL ordinary Filipinos. Please join my cause by sharing this site to all Pinoys you know.

I believe that INFORMATION IS KEY. Read my articles below and be informed. Help me start building dreams today. Spread the word. One day at a time, one Filipino soul at a time.

Readers may also donate to this cause. Funds will be used to further fuel this campaign. Click the button below.



Thank you for your kind hearts.

Friday 8 April 2011

what to do with money saved

As you now know, every penny counts. If you've been following my posts, i'm betting you're now well on your way to creating your own wealth.

Let's recap. So far, i have taught you to:

1. Realize and admit you have a problem first
2. Understand your "big why"
3. Take action - know what to prioritize when it comes to spending
4. Start saving
5. Start valuing your time

Now we go to the next lesson to be learned- What to do with money saved.

For beginners:
My advice at this point? Go to your nearest bank. Open a passbook account, start saving there regularly. 
The objective is for you to develop the habit of not pocketing your excess pesos. Put it where you cannot have ready access to it. Remember it's a passbook, and not an ATM account. It's also a way for you to become at ease with the people inside banks.

For people with credit card problems:  
Start paying up. Little by little. Just face it and get over it. 

For people who are now ready for the next big leap: 
Start investing. Read my previous post re Investing 101. Choose among the items there. Research, ask around. Consult with knowledgable people. Start small. Just do it.

Details in my next posts. I promise you readers financial freedom. Start believing.



No comments:

Post a Comment