Message from the author:

Hi! I have made it my life's mision to introduce personal finance management and wealth creation to ALL ordinary Filipinos. Please join my cause by sharing this site to all Pinoys you know.

I believe that INFORMATION IS KEY. Read my articles below and be informed. Help me start building dreams today. Spread the word. One day at a time, one Filipino soul at a time.

Readers may also donate to this cause. Funds will be used to further fuel this campaign. Click the button below.



Thank you for your kind hearts.

Tuesday 3 May 2011

The best mutual fund products in the Philippines - Part 2

This is Part 2 of my feature on the best mutual fund products in the Philippines.

Introducing...FAMI.




What is FAMI and what does it offer to Filipinos?

First Metro Asset Management, Inc. (FAMI) is an investment company adviser licensed by the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission to manage and distribute mutual funds. FAMI is a stock corporation owned 70% by First Metro Investment Corp. (FMIC), 15% by the Catholic Education Association of the Philippines (CEAP), and 15% by the Marist (Marist Brothers) Development Foundation.  FMIC is a subsidiary of Metrobank.

I've embedded a video. Watch it.



Their products:

 - Save & Learn Equity Fund (SALEF)
- Save & Learn Fixed Income Fund (SALFIF)
- Save & Learn Balanced Fund (SALBF)
- Save & Learn Money Market Fund (SALMF)


But because a lot of you readers are, I assume, newbie investors, so  I would like to recommend this one time the best product for you: The most prudent choice: Save and Learn Fixed-Income Fund (SALFIF).  


Click here to go to learn more

So as you can see, there are options for Pinoys. You just have to really open your eyes. INFORMATION is key!



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment