Message from the author:

Hi! I have made it my life's mision to introduce personal finance management and wealth creation to ALL ordinary Filipinos. Please join my cause by sharing this site to all Pinoys you know.

I believe that INFORMATION IS KEY. Read my articles below and be informed. Help me start building dreams today. Spread the word. One day at a time, one Filipino soul at a time.

Readers may also donate to this cause. Funds will be used to further fuel this campaign. Click the button below.



Thank you for your kind hearts.

Sunday 3 April 2011

JOmar Hilario's seminar on "How to become a VA" - online version

Want to attend the VA seminar but you can't go to Manila?

There's also an on-line version pala, just in case you can't make it to the Apr 5 2011 Taguig meeting. Ok ito coz at your own pace ang seminar.

Click here for details. Just register online, and you're good.

Good luck

PS.
Those not in Philippines right now, you might want to read books about virtual assistants. Or do further research using google. TY



No comments:

Post a Comment