Message from the author:

Hi! I have made it my life's mision to introduce personal finance management and wealth creation to ALL ordinary Filipinos. Please join my cause by sharing this site to all Pinoys you know.

I believe that INFORMATION IS KEY. Read my articles below and be informed. Help me start building dreams today. Spread the word. One day at a time, one Filipino soul at a time.

Readers may also donate to this cause. Funds will be used to further fuel this campaign. Click the button below.



Thank you for your kind hearts.

Saturday 16 April 2011

My life's mission update

The past few days had been such a joy: I was able to fully immerse myself in the other area of my life's mission.

Although it has always inspired me that the World Wide Web (internet) has allowed me to reach Pinoys all over the world, i can now say that what I have been up to the past couple of days has been to date the most rewarding.

I touched base - quite literally- with people in need of personal financial advice in the northern part of this country. The lectures I gave out had been eye-openers, these people bluntly told me. And that's enough for now for me to continue on with this fight.

Indeed, life has given me so much. It's time for me to really give back.

PS.
I have now started working on my e-book about managing one's personal finances. It will be out very soon. Meantime, enjoy great reads I am sharing with you, readers in my newly-created page titled "e-books".

May wealth and happiness follow you forever.




I have also been busy working on my e-book collections which i intend to share with my readers.

6 comments:

  1. Through Jomar's email I've come across Blogger Fever. From there I linked to this blog and I'm glad I did. I find your blog interesting and informative. Not only that, I've come across another interesting site (bookrix). I think I'm gonna love it. I love reading. I'm going to share this on FB. BTW, how do I follow this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks doods. Good luck with bookrix. Check out "scribd" too. If you love reading, you'll find everything you need there.

    Salamat naman at you're willing to share my website sa FB page mo. May God bless you for that.

    There's a "follow me" box sa upper left side ng page na ito. Just enter your email there.

    Thanks uli, doods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NP. Sayang hindi Finance ang kinuhang major ng anak ko. Pinagpipilian nya ang Finance at Marketing. Marketing ang nagwagi. hahaha. Do you know by any chance, a good blog on marketing para me reference material na ang anak ko. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magaling ang choice ng anak mo kung ganun. Smart kid! Alam nya this early kung nasaan ang pera. Hehe.

    Have you heard about "Marketing Observer - Philippines"? It's an informative site on latest marketing trends in the Phils.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sabi nga daw ng Prof nya na nasa Marketing ang pera. But my worries are baka wala sa aptitude ng anak ko ang marketing or hindi bagay sa personality nya. Mahiyain kasi siya. Sana makapag-post ka ng blog related sa worries ng mga magulang na tulad ko and at the same time makapagbigay ng insights sa mga students na tulad ng anak ko.

    ReplyDelete