Message from the author:

Hi! I have made it my life's mision to introduce personal finance management and wealth creation to ALL ordinary Filipinos. Please join my cause by sharing this site to all Pinoys you know.

I believe that INFORMATION IS KEY. Read my articles below and be informed. Help me start building dreams today. Spread the word. One day at a time, one Filipino soul at a time.

Readers may also donate to this cause. Funds will be used to further fuel this campaign. Click the button below.



Thank you for your kind hearts.

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Make Money from Quitting Smoking

Another victim of the smoking habit 




The news about the recent death of  Jo Ramos, daughter of former Philippine President Fidel V. Ramos so shocked me that I stopped whatever it was I was doing and started typing my thoughts away, hence this post in this blog.

I have quit smoking 2 years ago. Mainly because I wanted real change to happen to my life. I knew the health risks early on. Since day 1, actually. But still, I let myself get hooked.


Why quit? 
Quitting smoking is one of the hardest things I have ever done. Yet, it was the sweetest. To this day I consider it as one of my personal achievements.

Knowing the money involved in smoking was, I admit, only secondary to me back then. Even when I finally decided to quit, what I knew I was going to save was not the biggest motive for me to quit.


A challenge to all Pinoy smokers.
Now that I am a bonafide victor of the habit, I cannot help but look ahead. In the spirit of teaching the average Filipino, which is really the main objective of this blog, I shall direct the readers attention to MAKING MONEY OUT OF QUITTING SMOKING.

Readers, if you are smokers, ask yourselves and be as honest as possible:
  1. How much are you really spending for cigarettes?
  2. How much from your daily or monthly income does smoking eat up?
  3. What things do you deprive yourself and your family by your smoking?


Personally, I just came to a shocking realization:

Because I have been smoke-free for 2 years now, I have actually saved this amount: P21,000.

How do I actually know?

I used the smoking calculator app, which I stumbled upon in the web. Click here. It is from the Canadian Cancer Society.

The smoking calculator.



Try it. Go ahead and see for yourself how much money can you actually make from quitting smoking.

Shocked? I can’t blame you.

Information is key, peeps.

You might want to also read:
The Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Join the Millions Who Have Become Non-smokers Using Allen Carr's Easy Way Method      The Secret To Stop Smoking      Quit Smoking Today Without Gaining Weight

No comments:

Post a Comment