Message from the author:

Hi! I have made it my life's mision to introduce personal finance management and wealth creation to ALL ordinary Filipinos. Please join my cause by sharing this site to all Pinoys you know.

I believe that INFORMATION IS KEY. Read my articles below and be informed. Help me start building dreams today. Spread the word. One day at a time, one Filipino soul at a time.

Readers may also donate to this cause. Funds will be used to further fuel this campaign. Click the button below.



Thank you for your kind hearts.

Monday 25 April 2011

What's the latest PH stocks update

Exponential smoothing: Prediction of stocksImage via WikipediaHappy easter everyone. What a nice long weekend we had, huh?

I waited for Tue to come so as my 1st post after the holy week break would be the latest PH stocks update. So here goes. Again, briefly and in bullet points:



LATEST PH STOCKS UPDATE:



  • The main-share Philippine Stock Exchange index gained 56.6 points or 1.32 percent to finish at 4,331.37.
  • Services led the day's upswing, rising by 2.3 percent 
  • Financial, property and mining/oil counters all went up by over 1 percent.
  • There were 96 advancers as against 46 decliners while 23 stocks were unchanged.
  • Gainers: PLDT, AGI, First Gen, Megaworld, Lepanto A, Metrobank, AEV, URC, Philex, EDC, Metro Pacific Investments, FLI and FPH led the index higher. Non-index stocks Lopez Holdings and Digitel also gained on heavy volume.
  • DMCI, Semirara, Manila Water, Aboitiz Power and Jollibee traded lower.

Very very god news still, i must say. Over-all, the country gained. So there really is no reason for investors for corporations in the red to panic. We're good. Relax.

My take:

I'm looking at my personal investments as getting stronger. I am very much satisfied. I'm confident my chosen corporations shall have me bringing home the bacon  one day.

So how about you? Have you decided on joining us investors yet?

Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment