Message from the author:

Hi! I have made it my life's mision to introduce personal finance management and wealth creation to ALL ordinary Filipinos. Please join my cause by sharing this site to all Pinoys you know.

I believe that INFORMATION IS KEY. Read my articles below and be informed. Help me start building dreams today. Spread the word. One day at a time, one Filipino soul at a time.

Readers may also donate to this cause. Funds will be used to further fuel this campaign. Click the button below.



Thank you for your kind hearts.

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Only for the serious investor


Readers, didn't i say i wish you luck? Today, i'm letting you in on a little secret of mine.

The average Juan Dela Cruz, NEEDS guidance when it comes to stock investments. True, this site provides a little of this and that, but hey, are you the serious investor? Are you raring to get your hands on the real deals? Have you become the aggressive type? Then it's time you level up.

However, a friendly warning - Only for the serious investor.




Check out this website: www.kapitaltek.com. In fact, i implore you to join what the group calls its "I-CLUB".


Google it up. Use the search box below:



Custom Search

The big boys are all here. If you can take the heat, man up and join the club. Everything you need to know about the stock market - trends, forecasts, etc. They're all here. I mean everything. No kidding.

Now you've been introduced to the world of ACTIVE investing.

Hesitant still? Read my article about hesitation here.

Or you might want to review my article about other investment options here. Or how about my article about PASSIVE investing, to refresh your memory. Having said these, the choice is up to you. Wasn't it also me who said "the time to act is now"? Read about it here.

Now, didn't I also promise you financial freedom? Get ready to be pleasantly surprised.

Again as I always say, INFORMATION IS KEY.

No comments:

Post a Comment