Message from the author:

Hi! I have made it my life's mision to introduce personal finance management and wealth creation to ALL ordinary Filipinos. Please join my cause by sharing this site to all Pinoys you know.

I believe that INFORMATION IS KEY. Read my articles below and be informed. Help me start building dreams today. Spread the word. One day at a time, one Filipino soul at a time.

Readers may also donate to this cause. Funds will be used to further fuel this campaign. Click the button below.



Thank you for your kind hearts.

Monday 28 March 2011

Latest Ph stocks update

These are words of one of my financial gurus, Mr. Francisco Colayco during an interview early this year:

" Kung ang mga Pinoy ay hindi maglalagak ng pera sa money market ngayong 2011 hanggang 2016, masasayang ang opurtunidad dahil napaka-upbeat ng eknomya ng Pilipinas ngayong taon, at forecasted yan for the next 5 years."

I guess he's right
once again. In the latest report on the performance of Philippine stocks as of Fri last week by the Philippine Daily Inquirer (PDI), Philippine stocks are up nearly 1%!!!

Specially mentioned as companies doing well , in this report by Doris Dumlao of PDI, are the following: Digitel, PLDT, JG Summit, Belle Leisure & Resorts, Alliance Global, Meralco, Ayala Land, Metro Pacific Investments,Semirara Mining, Metrobank, Ayala Corp., DMCI and SM Prime Holdings.

However, the following did not do too well at this time: EDC, Cebu Air, Aboitiz Power, FPH and Globe Telecom.

-source: The Philippine Daily Inquirer

Personally, my shares (investments) are in 3 of the 13 companies who are doing well. So i should be grinning from ear to ear by now. However,  i am aware of fluctuations along the way so i will have to keep my fingers crossed  and hope gains weigh out losses over the next decade or so.

I encourage you, dear reader to join in. I will help you out by providing in this site everything you need to know to start investing in the stock market very soon. 

Meanwhile, let's bank on Mr. Colayco's words.We're not going anywhere anyway in the next 5 years, Might as well, right?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment